Thursday, September 27, 2007

MISFIT in this world

People staring
their stares of surprise , ridicule , mockery, digust.
sometimes of the reasons we know
but at times of the reasons which we have no clue of.

They make me wonder
do i actually belong here
did i do smthing wrong.
what can i do to escape their peering gazes
should i run away or face it.

feels like running away
somewhere where its just me and only me
somewhere where i dont need to give explanations to anyone
a place where no one asks me fr it
a place where i can live my life the way i want.

But am i indeed a "misfit"
should i change myself
but for whom???????
those who hardly care about me
or those who try to find fault and laugh at watever i do
or those who can never be a part of my life.

But wont changing myself be decieving myself
pretending to be someone i am not
and perhaps can never me
wont it be living someone else's life.

rains splashing on face
wind blowing in my hair
happiness everywhere
They all make me happy
they give a new dimension to me
a new color , a rebirth
they unleash a new zeal
zeal to live life to its best
passion to relive every moment of bliss
Isnt it worth living
and worth dying as well.

Doesnt matter what they think
a Misfit or something else
I love the way i am
feels great to be what i am

If they call me a misfit
let it be
they simply wont understand.

3 comments:

Sthiramathi aka Seizonsha said...

Hmm...I frankly know quite a few people who consider themselves to be misfits..In fact, I belong to the category of people consider themselves to be misfits as well...Come to think of it..What is "fitting" ? ;-)
And where s the need to "fit"?
One just needs to keep fit thats all!! ;-)

Achilles said...

I seriously think You do not have any neccesasity to write such things dear.

Sneh said...

hey navs..well i wd jst say everybody ib dere life at some point of time feels like a misfit ,but the feeling is just momentary.hopefully dats d same for u..n i must say ,u have expressed dem beautifully.